This dash kit will work with standard double DIN stereos
Wire harness does not work on vehicles with premium or Bose factory sound system
- 2008 – 2012 Enclave
- 2006 – 2011 Lucerne
- 2007 – 2013 Avalanche
- 2007 – 2009 Euqinox
- 2008 – 2013 Express Van
- 2006 – 2013 Impala
- 2006 – 2007 Monte Carlo
- 2007 – 2013 Silverado (Does not fit 2007 Classic or older body styles)
- 2007 – 2014 Suburban (2012-2014 W/O Factory Nav)
- 2007 – 2014 Tahoe (2012-2014 W/O Factory Nav)
- 2009 – 20112 Traverse
- 2007-2012 Acadia
- 2008 – 2012 Savanna
- 2007 – 2013 Sierra (Does not fit 2007 Classic or older body styles)
- 2007 – 2014 Yukon (2012-2014 W/O Factory Nav)
- 2007 – 2014 Yukon XL (2012-2014 W/O Factory Nav)
- 2008 – 2009 H2
- 2007 – 2009 Torrent
- 2007 – 2009 Outlook
- 2008 – 2009 Vue
- 2007 – 2009 XL-7
- CAR STEREO: The AVH-200EX is a new entry-level in-dash multimedia a/v receiver designed to improve in-vehicle entertainment and connectivity with your smartphone. Enjoy features such as built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling and audio streaming. Audio/video playback from USB and DVD sources. Safety features such as back up camera ready and much more.
- USB INPUT: Pioneer’s AVH-200EX is ready to roll with direct connectivity to your iPod or iPhone for music and video via an optional USB interface cable (sold separately) depending on your iOS device. Song, artist, time and album information are beautifully displayed on the 6.2″ touchscreen.
- DASH KIT: GMK318 – Double DIN Stereo Dash Kit .This dash kit allows you to replace your vehicle’s factory stereo to improve the overall sound quality of your car audio system. It has been designed with high quality automotive grade ABS plastic to match the texture of your factory dash. Installation of this kit is simple. No special tools are required and the included step-by-step instructions will guide you through the install.
- WIRE HARNESS:GWH-406 Wiring Harness. When replacing your factory radio with an after-market car stereo, a wire harness is a must for a quick installation. It eliminates cutting your OE radio plug helping to maintain your cars value. After connecting it, your install is simple as the wires will color-match and easily connect to the after-market stereo. Without a wiring harness you will have to cut the factory harness and then test each wire to connect to your radio.
- RADIO ANTENNA ADAPTER: CR-6 Radio Antenna Adapter . Lets you connect an aftermarket receiver to the factory antenna cable.